CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wednesday Weigh In ....First WI at Weight Watchers!

Well it was my first weigh in since being back on weight watchers and I am proud to announce that I lost -6 lbs. my first week back! I know WW works for me , it's just I need to get the committment part down! I know I want to be committed but then something happens along the way where my committment level changes for some reason and not sure why because when I lose each week you would think I would want to keep that up. Any ways I am DETERMINED to make this work for me!! I want the weight off soooooo badly!! I want to get healthy again ...I want to look good again....I want it all and by God I am going to HAVE IT!!!!

I have finally kicked the sugar habit I believe because even when I eat something with sugar in it I don't have this overwhelming need to eat more which is a good sign. That was one of my major down falls when I was on the WW plan for five months ....I couldn't fight the sugar urges and I would end up going over points and that would cause me to gain or lose very little and I got frustrated and finally quit but I AM NOT GOING TO QUIT AGAIN!! NO WAY!! I have to do this FOR ME!! I really believe this is the VERY LAST TIME I am going to start over on WW :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

its good to hear from you! glad to hear that you went back to WW and congrats on your loss! kicking sugar is hard but definitely worth it as it makes eating healthier and stay eating healthier a lot easier.

SeaShore said...

Congratulations on your fabulous loss!

Mesha said...

good job, way to go. Keep up the good work. :)

Miz said...

YOU DID IT.
your FINAL LAST FIRST :)

have a great weekend,

MizFit