CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Monday, December 1, 2008

One Pound Gain but that is ok!


Well after 14 weeks being OP with WW I had my first gain this past Saturday :( At first I was shocked because I stayed within my points and did not overeat and I was even GOOD on Thanksgiving Day! But the one thing I do know is my body hates bad carbs and boy did I eat to many carbs on that day so I am thinking that is where the one pound gain came in.
No matter what I am not giving up ....I have come to far to give up now! I have still lost a total of 23.8 lbs. and I am HAPPY with that. I will keep on keeping on and get ALL this weight OFF FOR GOOD!! I feel sooooooo good with getting the 23.8 lbs. off I can only imagine what I will feel like when I get 50, 60, or even 100 lbs. off.
Right now I have a Christmas goal that I am working on and that is to get off 16 more lbs. by Christmas but I am not sure if that will be possible although I am going to try my hardest to do it but if I don't make it then that is ok too because at least I know that I am working towards it and I will eventually get there :)

3 comments:

SuperDave said...

Don't worry Michelle, since it is your first. Wow it is your first!
That means next week you'll do even better!
Good for you for keeping your points inline, especially on Thanksgiving.

SuperDave said...

Don't worry Michelle. The fact that you kept well within your points, especially on Thanksgiving is good enough.
Next week you'll do better!
:)

Donnalouise said...

First gain after 14 weeks - that's unheard of. Don't be too hard on yourself, we ALL gain time by time. And it was Thanksgigivng week. You're doing great!