CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Week # 14 completed on WW .....-2.2 loss ....WOOOHOOOOO!!!


Another loss of -2.2 lbs ...I am psyched and soooo excited about my newfound lifestyle :) I can't believe how well I have been doing , it's definantly a NSV for me to be on WW this long and still going strong!! I don't want to give up on myself anymore and this is a WONDERFUL feeling!!

Last week I didn't post because I got busy ...but my loss last week was -0.4 ...not as much as this week but hey it's still a loss and I am moving forward each week so this is a good thing!! In the 14 weeks I have been on WW I have not had a gain although I have had two maintains but I don't think that is bad at all.

I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel ....I can taste it!! Right now I am participating in Chubby Chick's Christmas Challenge and my goal is to lose 40 lbs. by Christmas day and even if I don't get to that goal I will still be happy with the weight I have lost while on this wonderful challenge!! I have 15.2 lbs. to go to meet that challenge and I am working hard to get to that goal by Christmas day but if I don't make it I am not going to let it ruin what I did accomplish :)

My total weight loss since starting WW is -24.8 lbs. and to me that is one HUGE accomplishment so far!! I am starting to LOVE me again :) It's like I can do anything now!!

My goals for this week:

* To stay within my daily points each day this week so I can have my extra flex points for Thanksgiving day :)

* To keep up drinking the water

* To lose at least 2 lbs. this week :)

4 comments:

SeaShore said...

Congrats on your 2.2 loss!

Two more weeks and you will have your clapping hands!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! Way to go on the loss :) It's funny, we have almost the exact same starting stats - I loss .2 last week and I loss 2.2 this week. We are on the same path :) Here's too having a little faith and love in/for ourselves again!!

Congrats!! :)

SuperDave said...

Very proud Michelle. Whatever you are doing for weight loss, you are doing it well.
I'm cheering for you, Keep up the good eating!
:)

Donnalouise said...

WOOHOO!!! Sorry, I can't type a comment as I'm too busy doing a bum wiggle happy dance for you!