CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sick / Update


I know I have not been here with any updates and that is because I am still sick. I got ill a few days ago with my asthma , it was acting up really bad but I finally got that under control and then on Saturday night I started to get a very bad sore throat ..ugggghhhh! Well it just got worse and now I am feverish, achy, and a bad sore throat. I just wanted to update and let everyone know I am still around :)
Thank you to all that wished me well with my asthma , I appreciate everyone's thoughtful comments and well wishes :) I hate being sick , it really sucks :( Any ways here is what happened at my WI day ...this past Saturday!
I lost 0.9 ...not a big loss but still a loss so I am happy with it :) This week I plan on cutting my carbs big time , I feel that is what is giving me these small losses so I will change things up a bit and see what goes on. So more salads, veggies, good carbs, and protein for me :) I know when I eat that way I feel soooo much better! On Halloween night I did well with the candy ....I only ate the points I alloted for the candy and then I was done and the leftover candy went to a couple of my daycare kiddos who I watched overnight on Halloween night. This is a BIG NSV for me because last year I devoured the candy that was leftover but this year was different and I DID IT :)
One holiday down and three to go .....Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's ....I know I can do this and I will because I want to succeed at this and get to goal!! My eye is on the prize and I am NOT looking away :) Well I got to go and lay down , just wanted to update everyone. I hope everyone has a great OP week and a LOSER WEEK too!! I will catch up with blogs later on in the week when I am hopefully feeling better!!

5 comments:

Donnalouise said...

Take care of you!!! I did well with Halloween candy but ate a bit too much at a friend's party - not candy, just food in general...back OP though and am hoping for a loss at tomorrow's WI.

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear your under the weather. Hope you feel better real soon. Congrats on the loss this week! Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on your loss (sometimes it's so rough when you are sick) and your candy NSV! I'm new to your blog but so sorry to hear you are sick still! Take care of yourself! Hope you feel better.

Unknown said...

Ah candy - the thing we should REALLY be scared of on Halloween. I hope you feel better soon!

Diana Swallow said...

I hope you're feeling better today. Hang in there.