CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Asthma making it difficult to eat :(


I am still around although I am not feeling the best due to my asthma flairing up. Each year I always seem to get sick with an asthma attack when the weather changes. The evenings have been quite cold the last few days (around 35 degrees) and that has affected the way I am feeling.
I really have NOT had an appetite due to not being able to breath freely so I have been basically forcing myself to eat my WW points. Hmmmm I wish I had this problem when I am feeling good LOL. So all is good on the WW front :) I really have been doing well with keeping OP. I have not been doing as well on the excercise front but with asthma symptoms I really can't force myself to excercise because it only makes it worse so I am taking a break on that until I get to feeling better.
Any ways I just wanted to update. I hope everyone is having a great OP day and a BIG LOSER WEEK!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Donnalouise said...

So far, it's a good loser week here...congrats on staying OP. Hope your asthma comes under control soon...

Anonymous said...

So sorry you're not feeling well, hope this post finds you doing much better. Take it easy on the exercise, you'll do it when you can! You have a good week too!

Chrissie said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. I hope the Asthma gets under control soon.

Sunny Days said...

So sorry you are feeling bad. Hope you feel better soon. I have something that might cheer you up...I have made you your very own weigh-in picture! I made it to match your blog, like I made mine. I hope you like it!
You can leave me your email address and I can send it to you or I can post it on my blog and you can pull it off there.....(I'm assuming that's how you got mine).
Any other ideas, just let me know.
Can't wait to hear back from you! :)

Anonymous said...

hope you get to feeling better

Donnalouise said...

Hey...have you been feeling better? Hope so...