CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Monday, October 13, 2008

Week # 7 with C.C. Christmas Challenge/ Week # 8 with WW


This is week # 7 with C.C. Christmas Challenge and I am down a total of - 16.8 lbs. and I feel GREAT :) I can't believe I am actually doing this and accomplishing it!!
I have 23.2 lbs. to go to get to my goal of losing 40 lbs. by Christmas Day and I KNOW I CAN DO IT :) I am DOING IT NOW!!!!
Back in Jan. 08 I had committed myself to WW and to losing this weight once and for all but six months into it I quit like a dummy :( So all summer I ate what I wanted and I gained a lot of weight back but finally I came to my senses and on August 22, 2008 I re-committed myself to WW and to losing this weight once and for all and I AM NOT LOOKING BACK!!!
My health is way to important to mess around with therefore I am LOSING ALL THIS WEIGHT and GETTING TO GOAL :) I feel sooooooooo GOOD!! I hope everyone has a great LOSER WEEK!! I am sorry I haven't been posting , life and work has just been busy but I am not QUITTING! I am on my way to VICTORY!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

You are doing awesome! Congrats!

Heather said...

wow you are doing FANTASTIC! keep it up...you definitely are on the road to victory!

SuperDave said...

Great job on the weight loss this week Michelle!

Unknown said...

Well done, you are doing great!I am doing the CC as well but my weigh in days in tomorrow....fingers crossed. i think you have done a great job so far....keep at it!

Donnalouise said...

WOOHOO!!! Love the positive attitude in your post. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

good for you that is great