CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Saturday, October 18, 2008

WI Day/ Week # 8 with WW


I am another pound down ........WOOOOHOOOO!! I know it's only 1 lb. but it's another pound off my body and another pound closer to goal so I am SUPER HAPPY about it!! I am staying OP , getting all my water in , excercising and doing well. I know that it's not going to melt off as fast as I would like but that is ok with me because slow and steady is the best way to lose and I want to do the best for my body and health :)
Today I start on week # 9 with WW and I am soooo proud of myself for sticking with this. If I feel this good mentally, emotionally and physically after just 17.8 lbs. off imagine how I am going to feel with 20, 30, 40, 50, and 100 lbs. down :) I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited about this change in my life and feeling sooooooo good!! I have noticed that I am starting to love myself more and I know that I deserve the very best and I am WORTH IT :)
My new goals for this week:
* To work on my self-positive talk a little more
* To increase my water intake from 100 oz. to 120 oz.
* To walk more for excercise
I hope everyone is having a GREAT WEEKEND so far!! Loser vibes to everyone and let's all have another LOSER WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!
This week has been super crazy but I promise that this weekend I will catch up on blog reading and commenting.

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Wooohooo for the 1 pound. You are doing awesome...and look at that total. Wonderful!

Wendi said...

Like your blog title says "One pound at a time". Every pound gone is important!

SeaShore said...

Congratulations! A pound is a great loss!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss

Donnalouise said...

Don't every say "just one pound" - that's one amazingly huge pound that you will never ever carry with you again. That's how you need to see it :) Unfortunately, I won't be a loser this week - did it to myself and will recover. All in the learning proess of being healthier and happier!