CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Saturday, October 4, 2008

WI Day .......lost 1.2 lbs......broke the 350 mark ...:)


Hi everyone! I am still here it's just been one of those busy weeks where I couldn't get enough time for even myself. Well today was my official WI day and I lost 1.2 lbs ......yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Even though I was aiming for at least a 5 lb. loss I am NOT DISAPPOINTED in the least. A loss is a loss and at least I didn't maintain again :) I broke through the 350's and that was one of my goals and I DID IT :)
Some things I have noticed since starting the WW plan again is I have sooooo much ENERGY and I really feel GOOD physically, mentally and emotionally! But I am doing well and staying OP and practicing healthy habits so those are all really great NSV's too!!
My goals for this week are:
* To lose at least 3 lbs. this week :) I know I CAN DO IT!!
* To drink my water on the weekends (I have a hard time with this one but it seems to ONLY be on the weekends and I think it's because I am so out of routine but I really want to concentrate on this one)
* To concentrate on eating healthier choices such as good carbs and not the bad carbs and good fats.
Well I hope everyone is doing great this weekend!! This week has been so hectic that I haven't even checked on others blogs but I promise I will catch up on that this weekend. I hope everyone has another LOSER WEEK!!

12 comments:

K @ Running Through Life said...

A loss is a loss!!! Congrats on breaking the 350 mark! And great goals for the week! You can achieve them. :-)

Heather said...

congrats! What a great accomplishment!

Unknown said...

Great job. Im doing the challenge as well and am also doing ww! Im feeling so much better. Still getting tempted and sometimes I fail, but thats ok

Hollie said...

Way to go on the loss! AND for breaking the 350 mark! You ROCK!

Donnalouise said...

1.2lbs - I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs for joy! That's amazing. Bye Bye 350s - won't be seeing them ever again!

Anonymous said...

yay!!

you can SO do 3 pounds this week simply by staying on the path youve created!

make yer mantra I WILL EAT LESS PROCESSED WHITE. I WILL EAT LESS PROCESSED WHITE :)

worked for me anyway :)

Chrissie said...

Good job on the loss. You are smokin.

@Fat4Now said...

well done so far
keep up the good work
gl gl

The Fat Foreigner said...

Congratulations on passing your milestone!

SuperDave said...

Great job on the weightloss Michelle!

Granna said...

You are doing great. Keep your focus, that is what is important. I have had a stressful week, and I have tried hard to keep my eating in check, but that is hard. My sister-in-law had a liver transplant yesterday. All went well, but we were surrounded by doughnuts and homemade cookies. Too much temptation. I only ate one cookie!

Sunny Days said...

Good job on the loss this week. I see you liked my weigh-in picture that I made. I can make one for you to match your blog if you would like. Or with anything on it just let me know what you like. :)