CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am back for good!!!

I just wanted to say that I am back and this time it's for good. Alot has gone on since Feb. 08 and with that being said I just wanted to say SORRY to all my fellow bloggers and readers for just leaving without an explanation. I am so ready to get this weight off and now that things have settled down in my life and I am back on track I am ready once again to get MOTIVATED and GET MOVING to lose this weight for GOOD. It's glad to be back.

9 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Welcome back! I am SO glad you're here!!! :)

I gained, and lost, and gained, etc. a lot of weight this year, too. But I am ready to make the rest of the year count! Let's do it! Let's do it together! :)

MargieAnne said...

There is a lot of learning going on when we decide to lose weight. It's not easy but it is simple.

I liken it to a war where every battle one brings us one step closer to the victory we crave.

Blessings and I so look forward to reading your posts.

Felicia said...

Welcome back to the Healthy You Challenge!!

Best wishes to you!

Have a wonderful day!
*huggles*
=0)

Chrissie said...

Welcome back! I look forward to follow your Weight loss journey

Anonymous said...

I'm new so I'll just say Welcome to you. You've lost 35 pounds already. That is fantastic!

SeaShore said...

Congrats for getting back on track!!

Donnalouise said...

YEAH!!! Welcome back! Remember, we are all in this together :)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Welcome back! We all have life happening that sometimes distracts us. Glad you are back in the game. :-)
Path to Health

BITR Country Girl said...

I found your blog on the Bloging To Lose site and I thought I'd drop by. I was in the same boat only I was trying to maintain multiple blogs at once and just couldn't keep up. This whole weight loss deal is a lot of trial and error I guess.