CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Saturday, August 30, 2008

WI Day # 1


Wooooooooohooooo I lost 8 lbs. I am soooo psyched about this! I know this is just the start but it's a GOOD START :) I knew I had stayed OP faithfully all week but I didn't think that I was going to see that type of number on my first WI. I am VERY HAPPY with myself :) I am 32 lbs. away from my Christmas Goal and that makes me feel soooo good. This is attainable and I KNOW I CAN DO THIS!! I am DOING THIS NOW!! It feels sooooooooo good to be back in CONTROL instead of food being in control over me!
I changed up my weight loss ticker because originally I had what I previously lost with WW but I decided that this is a NEW START for me on WW and I have recommitted to losing this weight and I AM NOT GOING BACK!! There is NO GOING BACK NOW! I am going to STICK with this program because it works and because I want to get to goal soooo badly that I can taste it (no pun intended). I want my life back as I knew it when I was 170 lbs. and I am GOING TO GET THAT BACK!!
I am going to make some goals to work on for this week:
**Mini goal- lose at least 5 lbs. this week so I can say GOODBYE to 350's FOREVER!! I have already said GOODBYE to the 360's FOREVER ...WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
**Tell myself "I know I can" instead of "I think I can" because I AM DOING THIS!!
**Try to keep my snack points a little lower than I did this past week
Good luck to all my blogger friends!!!!!!!! I hope everyone has a GREAT LOSER WEEK :)

11 comments:

Donnalouise said...

You are such a big loser!! YEAH!!! Way to go. I love being a loser and am so proud of you first WI lost. I notice that the weeks I cut back on my snack points, I do better.

Unknown said...

How exciting for you! There's nothing like the feeling of having 1 good week under you belt! And what a great way to get started on the challenge!

I'm outside of Houston, too! In Cypress on the NW side. Craziness!

Granna said...

I found you while blog-hopping. Great job on the weight loss. I have been on WW since the end of January, having actually started on my own on Dec. 29th (yes, I know the day because there was a light-bulb moment when the seat at the hockey game about killed me!)and this week I said good-bye to my 75th pound. I have my moments, but every time I get below a certain number, I determine to never be in that range again.

Anonymous said...

yay well done keep up all the good/ hard work!!
XXX

Unknown said...

That is an awesome weight loss. You know you may not get the 8 lbs every week but dang I know it feels good. % lbs is a great goal

COngrats

BITR Country Girl said...

Good luck this week! I'm there for you.

Jaycee Nevaeh said...

Congrats on the loss that is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

You really don't sound very excited, I mean come on! Where's the passion?!?! ~Just Kidding ;)

8 POUNDS!!! That is unbelievable!!! Major Congrats to you. Keep it up! your excitement is contagious!

Lynn said...

That's very impressive! Good work!

Chubby Chick said...

Wow! You are off to a GREAT start!!! I've said good-bye to the 380's... and am hoping to say good-bye to the 370's ASAP. I can't wait until we can both say good-bye to the 300's! :)

Chrissie said...

Wooohooo...what a great loss. I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work.