CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Healthy You Challenge week # 35


Since starting back with my WW lifestyle change and the Healthy You Challenge I have really felt good about myself and what I am trying to achieve :) This weekend I kind of messed up but you know what I did differently? Instead of giving up just because I went over in points on a couple of days I said to myself , "No I am NOT going to give up" So I just picked myself back up and went back to counting my points today and have been on track all day :) This is a breakthrough for me because before I would have just said "The hell with it" but this time I TOOK CONTROL and it feels soooo GOOD :)
Well my first week back on WW and back with the Healthy You Challenge I lost 8.8 lbs. I was VERY happy with myself and with those results. Even though I know I won't get those results every week it is good to know that I can lose that much on some weeks. This week I am striving towards at least another 5 lbs. off but if it's only 1 or 2 lbs. off then I will be happy with that too. I am just so happy with all of the breakthroughs I am having. I am a big time emotional eater and that is what usually destroys my weight loss efforts and it is really frustrating to deal with. I have a certain mind set now and so far it's working , not perfect but it's working :)
My goals for this week are to:
* start excercising (this is a hard one for me )
* eat more fruits and veggies ( I find myself not eating as healthy as I should be only because it's easy to just count points on junk food as it is on healthy food but I want to get out of this bad habit)
I hope everyone is having a GREAT WEEK :) Let's make this another LOSER WEEK for us all!! I promise I will get up to date on reading as many blogs as I can and commenting , I am behind on that but I will get caught up :)

3 comments:

new*me said...

wow! 8 lbs! That is super ;) It sounds like you are very committed to do this and that is what you need to keep telling yourself when you feel like slipping ;) You can do it!

Chrissie said...

That's great that you just started over instead of giving up. Great job on the weight loss. Keep up the good work.

Donnalouise said...

My motto - every loss is a gain in the right direction, no matter how small. Don't overwhelm yourself - you're going great!