CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HYC Update


I can't believe another week has already gone by ....it is going by fast! This year seems to be going by fast as well. I am already on week #5 with WW and I think I have done well :) I have NOT gained any weight in the five weeks of starting WW again and this past week I did't lose any weight but just stayed the same so I am happy with that :) With Hurricane Ike hitting us here in Houston I really thought that counting points was going to be near impossible but I did it and I am very proud of myself for that :) I am not sure why I didn't lose this week because I stayed within my points.
My goals for this week:
* To break the 350's and be under 350 lbs. :)
* To get more veggies in
* To maintain the amount of water I am drinking (100 oz. daily)
I just know that this is going to be a good week for us all :) Happy LOSER week to all!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I think you'll do great next week. I know I have a little zig-zag pattern of losing. Down, down, same, up, down. It can get exasperating, but hang in there!

Donnalouise said...

Great goals for this week. You're doing great so stick with it :)

Chrissie said...

Good job on the maintain. You are kicking butt girl

Heather said...

I think it sounds like you had a great week, and while you didnt have a loss, its better than a giant gain. its not always about the scale and its great that you can look for other NSVs to be proud of.

The Fat Foreigner said...

I can't imagine how you managed to stay on plan facing down Ike, but yes, you should absolutely be proud!

Anonymous said...

remaining the same is better than a gain