CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Friday, September 19, 2008

Down some more...........WOOOHOOOOO!!


Well I am down some more and I am happy about this loss since this week has been the week from hell! I survived Hurricane Ike so I am alive and well and VERY thankful for that! I was determined to NOT go off WW during this whole ordeal and I think I am doing pretty well with that. The boyfriend and I evacuated AFTER hurricane Ike came through because of no power. As of today we still have NO POWER which really sucks but at least we are alive and well and no damage was caused to our home. We have alot to be thankful for :)
We are expected to get power back by Monday at the end of the day so that is good news as well. We have been staying with my parent's who got power back right after the storm so at least we have been staying cool and comfortable......it could be much worse! So things are kind of crazy but soon all will be back to normal and we will be back in our own routines. We both have been out of work for a week so it's been kind of like a mini vacation that we both needed. Things should be back to normal by next week so I am happy about that. This week has been very stressful and the one thing that has been the least stressful is my DIETING ....which is weird but it has been amazingly easy to stay OP.
I hope everyone is doing good ......and I promise I will catch up on reading others blogs and also next week I will sign into my christmas challenge as well as the healthy you challenge. Good to be back here :)

4 comments:

M said...

Wow, youve had quite a week! LOL Im glad you are safe and were able to keep up on your weight loss efforts :) Welcome back.

Sunny Days said...

I'm so glad you are safe and nothing happened to your home!! What a blessing. Thank you for a great comment and encouraging words. I really needed it....I now have a cold and really bad sore throat too, on top of everything else!
Sounds like you are doing great despite all the things that are going on.....keep hanging in there!

Sunny Days said...

Sorry, I posted on the wrong blog....but I'm still glad nothing happened to you and you are doing well despite all the bad weather!
Wishing you sunny days!

Donnalouise said...

So happy to hear you are safe and that you didn't sustain any damage to your home. It's terrible the devastation hurricanes cause. That's why I prefer snow...Congrats on staying OP and losing more during this terrible time. You're doing great!