CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Weigh In Day


Well today is my WI day and I am so proud of myself because I didn't step on the scale once this week so that is something because I am truly a scale addict LOL. Well I lost 1 pound ....which is better than maintaining or gaining so I am happy with that :) I thought I would have lost more than that but at least it's a loss and I am happy :)
I lost 8 inches off my body so maybe that is why I didn't see much of a loss on the scale, not sure if that can happen so that is just a wild guess!! This week I did very well with keeping within my calorie range and I didn't cheat once so I am happy that I achieved that this week. I know I will have bad days but it's those days that keep me from achieveing what I want to see on the scale each week therefore I tell myself "Michelle do you really want that piece of cake, it will keep you from your goals"....the positive self-talk has really helped me this week and I am going to keep using it as a tool to help me during those times of weakness!
I achieved all my goals this past week very succesfully ...here is the recap:
* I didn't give into cravings (woooooohooooo)
* I didn't give into emotional eating
* I stayed within my calorie range
*I drank all my water (100 oz. daily)
Overall I did well and I am proud of how hard I worked and achieved small successes :) Every week I lose is a small success in my eyes and it brings me that much closer to my Ultimate Goal of getting down to 250 lbs. by Jan. 1, 2009 :) Now if I get more weight off then great but if I only get the 100 lbs. off then that is a AWESOME SUCCESS!!!!!
The goals I have set up for this coming week are as follows :
* To say goodbye to the 340's once and for all ....,I know I can do this :)
* To get off at least 3 lbs. this week , if I lose more than GREAT!!
* Of course get more excercise in ( I have a hard time with this one but I am working on it).
So I think that all these goals are very achieveable and I will have SUCCESS!! Happy Losing everyone :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

congrats on your loss!

Felicia said...

You are doing GREAT!! You should be so proud of yourself!!! Keep up the amazing work!!

You are INSPIRING!!!

*huggles*
=0)

Carol said...

Good for you sweetie! You have more willpower than me, that's for sure. I had a craving for a hot fudge sundae (cuz it's close to my 'happy time') and I got it. It wasn't all that I thought it would be though. :) I was somewhat disappointed. But I've got to stop doing that. I've got to be more like you and stick with a rigid diet.

How much have you lost so far? I saw your bad for 10 lbs. - have you lost more since then?

http://thequeensizecommentary.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

I added you to my blogroll too:) Thanks for adding me:)

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, one pound is still one pound!! Great job.