CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Healthy You Check In Update


Well this past week went ok , I didn't lose but I maintained so I wasn't to disappointed and it's better than a gain so overall I was happy although it took sometime to sink in. I did lose 8 inches off my body (waist,thighs,and bust) so that made me really happy :) I knew that my clothes were fitting loosley but I didn't think I had lost that many inches , so it surprised me and then I was real excited about it!!
So far this week is going well ....yesterday (Monday) I stayed within my calorie intake and I also ate only good carbs and I limited the fat I was eating and ate mostly good fats so I think overall I did well for a Monday!! Today I am feeling pretty good physically, and so far I have had a good healthy breakfast and soon will be eating a good healthy snack :) I eat mini meals throughout the day (six mini meals) and it keeps my blood sugars leveled and I am never hungry , I always eat a good carb along with a protein at each mini meal and so far it's working well for me. I find that this is much better than eating three square meals a day , at least for me it works.
I feel like I have lost some weight , but as I have promised I am NOT going to get on the scale until my weigh in day (which is Saturday) but I can't wait until WI day , I am excited because I know that I will have a loss this week and I am hoping it's a big one :) I just am feeling lighter in my steps today and when I look at myself in the mirror I can see a flatter stomach , and my double chin is becoming less and less ...so this is working and I am excited!! When I see results it just keeps me motivated to keep on going and not to give up!! I don't think I will ever give up on this fight becase I am a fighter , not a quitter at all , it's just not my personality , and this is my one challenge in life that I plan on defeating :) I hope everyone is having a great week so far ....keep up the great work guys , WE CAN DO THIS , AND WE WILL DO THIS!!!!

7 comments:

Felicia said...

Hey its not a gain so its always a good thing lol. Keep on working at it and you will get where you want to be!

You are doing GREAT!!

Have a SUPER day!
*huggles*
=0)

HappyBlogChick said...

It sounds like you're doing wonderfully! Eight inches - wow! I can't wait to see your numbers on Saturday.

Keep up the good work.

Holly said...

What a great attitude you have! Congrats on all the inches lost. That's amazing!!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Eight inches?? EIGHT INCHES?? That's fantastic! Who cares what the silly scale says when you can see results like that with your very own eyes! Congratulations on your prgoress!

Heather said...

I think you had a fantastic week and your accomplishments are really great. the mini meals are fantastic..that is very key in losing weight. I know it helps me avoid getting hungry and I boosted my metabolism up from what it was. I know you will have a fantastic week next week.

Susie said...

Such a great attitude! I am so glad to hear you are so motivated..keep that momentum going! I look forward to hearing about your losses. I am trying to stay away from the scale too..till Friday. Enjoy your looser clothing and flatter tummy!

Anonymous said...

Great job!!! As hard as it is to do, definitely try not to center your emotions on the scale! You're doing such a fantastic job and your body is already showing you that. 8 inches is terrific. That means you're really getting that lean composition transition going. Keep it up and way to keep fighting!