CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Personal Mini Goal ....Getting below 300 lbs :)

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Excercise has been my downfall , BUT NO MORE!!!!


Excercise is my downfall :( I have to really motivate myself in order to do any type of excercise. When I am steadily losing weight , which I have been for the past three weeks I think to myself "Why do I need to excercise because the weight is coming off" , but I do know in my true heart of hearts that I need to excercise and move. I am doing resistance band excercises which is for toning purposes because I have heard some horror stories about people who drop big amounts of weight all of a sudden have a problem with extra skin after they lose all the weight, and I sure don't want that happening after all the hard work. My doctor has assured me that more in likely I won't have that problem because I have really good muscle tone, and because I am still pretty young and my skin is still elastic and such , but I don't want to take any chances and he had introduced me to the resistance band and how to excercise with one for toning, I do that 3-4 times a week , but with my schedule it's sometimes hard to fit it in but I know I need too. I love yoga and it's still pretty new to me but I am learning and really liking it, I have only been doing that for the past week and a half and so far so good.
I have decided that I need to make some committments on excercise and here they are:
* I WILL do my resistance toning excercises 3-4 days per week and make no excuses about it. I will learn how to fit it in no matter how busy I am :)
* I WILL start walking around my neighborhood after I get off work every day :)
* I WILL learn more about yoga and it's benefits and work it into my routine :)
I will do these things because I know I have to in order to help my weight loss , and getting healthy is not just about eating the right things , it's also about excercising my body and getting the benefits from it!!!

1 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Good luck with your exercise goals! You can do it! :)